You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Add Great Spiders
- Add weapon info to the pdf based on some educated guesses (e.g. do you have the arms resource and the Spear skill?)
- Write a guide on creating your own JSON data files
- Custom upload for your own data files
- Updates to Roden and Great Wolves files (currently the data comes from Monster Burner and not Codex)
[3.0.0] - 2023-09-03
- Custom stocks can now be added to a server
- Stock data moved from code to dedicated data file
- Data files split into stock, lifepath, skills, and traits files, with designated extensions
- "Born" lifepaths with arbitrary names
- Spite shade calculation
[2.3.0] - 2019-07-28
- Display emotional attribute traits on PDF
- Append a page to the PDF with trait descriptions and attribute questions
- Wizard's Apprentice should count as Neophyte Sorcerer, and Junior Student counts as Arcane Devotee and Neophyte Sorcerer (thanks StubbsPKS!)
- Alphabetize skill and trait dropdown lists
[2.2.0] - 2019-07-14
- Added the Troll stock.
- Dark Elf Spite calculations include "Bitter Reminders"
- Wizard trait "Misunderstood" was renamed to "Outsider" to avoid conflict with Roden trait of the same name
- Added a
verbose_mergemethod to surface trait and skill conflicts.
[2.1.1] - 2019-07-14
- Traits on PDF are now just a comma-delimited list (instead of newline) and shrink to fit in the appropriate space
- Fix a typo in Dark Elf lifepaths
[2.1.0] - 2019-07-11
- Dark Elf lifepaths and Spite emotional attribute.
- README.md and CHANGELOG.md
- Spite is calculated using the Grief value, this required some updates to stat calculation to prevent an infinite loop.
[2.0.1] - 2019-07-10
- First Mate LP is now selectable with 2 seafaring LPs. Previously: if Son of a Gun was the first LP, it was not selectable. Example: Son of a Gun -> Officer's Mate -> First Mate. (thanks Dave's Not Here!)
[2.0.0] - 2019-07-09
- Use the Gold character sheet
- Display the trait descriptions next to the traits
- Added the Wizard Burner lifepaths
- Updated the color scheme so you know you're using the new one
- Charred Black release. Most of the frontend code is the same as Charred, but the backend is completely rewritten (out of necessity).
- Emotional attributes are calculated but not yet shown on the character sheet.